Regal Industrial Field Services
Regal Industrial Corporation is an industrial coatings application company with over 47 years of experience. Regal Industrial specializes in metallizing, sandblasting, fireproofing, waterproofing and industrial coatings of all types both on-site, or in one of our strategically placed shop locations throughout North America.
Our veteran Field Services Staff is ready to respond at a moment’s notice and consists of multiple (Level 1, 2 & 3) AMPP Certified Inspectors on staff. Regal Industrial Corporation also possesses QP-1, QP-3 and QP-6 certifications, combined with over 150+ years of combined experience in the Industrial Coatings & Surface Preparation industries.
When it’s got to be done on-site, and it has to be right, don’t fright, call Regal Industrial Corporation tonight! Dial 844-855-COAT, or click on the Blue messenger icon to speak with one of our representatives. Regal Industrial Field Services; “Covering the world one coat at a time”. ™
Regal Industrial provides extensive experience combined with multiple options for coatings. All services can be performed in one of our many locations, or on the project site.
Regal Industrial offers in-house trucking services to our business partners throughout all of North America.
Regal Industrial Teams are all developed and trained in-house, and staff members are promoted from within.
Innovative project controls that allow us to re-utilize our blast media to eliminate dust on-site, thus enhancing a better blast profile, surface and coating finishes.
- SSPC- QP1 Certified for Field Coatings of Complex Industrial/Marine Steel/Metal Structures
- SSPC-QP3 Certified for Application of Protective Coatings
- SSPC-QP6 Certified for Industrial Thermal Spray & Metallizing
- NACE Certified Inspectors on staff
- Pennsylvania DEP Tank Lining Certified for Above Ground & Under Ground Tanks (Ex: Chemical, Fuel & Water)
- DOT Coatings Approved
- ARC Ceramic Licensed Applicator/Distributor
- Polyurea Certified Applicator
- Fireproofing Certified Applicator