Safety & Education
Safety is first on the job, and the last to leave.
- Regal uses state-of-the-art technology.
- Our training includes the correct handling of materials and operation of equipment.
- Training sessions for Regal’s employees are conducted by specialists on our staff and other experts from around the nation.
Our training includes the correct handling of materials and operation of equipment.
Every job at Regal includes a written safety plan.
The safety plan addresses potential hazards and accidents. Clients can be assured of quality performance with a safety and environmental focus.
Safety and Environmental Best Practices
Employees and supervisors team up for safety and environmental awareness on every job. Ongoing training equips employees to deliver work on time and within budget safely. Regal is a leader in comprehensive safety and education programs to protect employees, clients and the environment. We take great pride in our impressive safety record.
Formula for Success: Training and Commitment
Regal’s safety focus includes management, commitment, and ongoing training and awareness. Staff specialists and nationwide specialists keep employees updated on new coating technologies and application techniques.
- Construction and equipment procedures and operation.
- Hazardous materials use and disposal.
- Use of personal protection gear.
- Meticulously maintained state-of-the-art equipment.
- Project documentation
- Clear safety procedures at the job site.